Five Things You Need to Know about the 2017 Spirit Party
Preparing for a trip can be overwhelming at times. From what to pack to what to expect when you arrive at your final destination—there can be a lot to think about. But no need to stress, this isn’t a regular old trip … it’s the 2017 Southwest Spirit Party on October 11 at Universal Studios in California!
1) Celebrities May Need to Pack Multiple Suitcases … But Not You! The first order of business, what items should you put at the top of your packing list? Luckily there aren’t too many must-pack items. Most importantly, make sure you throw your Southwest Airlines badge in your bag. Other than that, bring your Fun-LUVing Attitude and smiling face, and you will be ready to party!
2) No Need to Get Too Fast and Furious at the Park, You’ll have Plenty of Time! The first question from any partygoer is when does the party start? Once 7:00 p.m. hits, the Southwest party of the year will be in full swing. If you want to get the fun started early, you can enter the park starting at 4:00 p.m.! Never fret, if you are ready to explore the attractions before then, the park’s normal operating hours are from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. However, if you’d like to enjoy the park before 4:00 p.m., you’ll need to purchase a ticket for admission.
3) Just like the Movies, Some Attractions Are Running on a Short Engagement We all know FOMO (fear of missing out) is very real, so let us help you avoid missing out on some of the fun attractions Universal Studios Hollywood has to offer. If you are dying to ride the Revenge of the Mummy—pun intended—or to travel back to prehistoric times with Jurassic Park, make sure to check these rides off your list before the Lower Lot closes at 6:00 p.m. Lastly, don’t miss your opportunity to step on set by taking a Studio Lot Tour before it closes at 9:00 p.m.
4) The Simpsons Have Krusty Burger, Minions have Bananas, and You Have All You Can Eat Another pivotal element to the success of any party … great food, of course! Select restaurants throughout the Upper Lot will be open for Employees and their guests to enjoy between 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Oh, and did we mention the restaurants will be serving on an ALL YOU CAN EAT basis?!
5) Invite Your Family to Join You at Hogwarts! When it comes to the guest list for a great party, the rule of thumb is the more the merrier. In addition to your one free guest, you are able to bring up to three additional guests for $100 each payable upon registration. So, bring your family and friends and let’s show them how we party the Southwest Way!